Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits

The South Brunswick School District participates in the Child Nutrition Programs as defined by the Federal Government. Benefits for free or reduced meals are granted to families that meet federally established wage earnings.

Breakfast is served daily in all schools; in addition to lunch. If you qualify for a free/reduced lunch, you also qualify for a free/reduced breakfast.

For questions regarding your family’s lunch application, please contact Kristy McKeown at 732-297-7800 ext. 3124. For questions regarding your child’s lunch account balance or to determine items being purchased please contact Joanne Smith, Bookkeeper for Chartwells, at extension 3929.


Outside of the school year, assistance is available to receive meals.

When School is Out, Summer Meals are In! Join us for Fun, Friends, and FREE FOOD!

Text “Food” to 877-877 or call 1-866-3-HUNGRY for summer meals. For more information, please visit

To find a location in your community that provides assistance, please visit:

For more information about the South Brunswick Township food pantry and to apply for assistance outside of the school year, please visit this link:

¡Cuando la Escuela Termina, la Comida en Verano esta Disponible! ¡Únase para Diversión, Amigos, y COMIDA GRATIS!

Envie mensaje de texto “Food” al 877-877 o llama al 1-877-8-HAMBRE para encontrar ayuda en consenguir comida para tu familia. Visita para obtener más información.

Para más información acerca de la despensa de alimentos en “South Brunswick Township Food Pantry” y para solicitar ayuda al concluir el año escolar , por favor visite:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: [email protected]. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.