SBHS Transcript Requests
Transcript Requests for Current Students

Transcript requests can be made through Naviance. For detailed instructions, students should go to their Family Connection account and view the Document Library. If you need further assistance, please contact your counselor.



Transcript Requests for Former Students
If you graduated from SBHS or are a former student who needs records sent to an employer, school, college/university, military, agency or other program, you will need to complete the Graduate/Former Student Health Record and/or Transcript Request Form and submit it to the high school with a stamped addressed envelope.

The request forms are available on-line or at the front reception desk of the high school. If complete and accurate information is provided on the request form, the request is generally mailed within 5-7 working days. Please be aware that transcripts, which are provided in person to any individual or mailed to your home, will be marked unofficial and will not contain the school's seal.

You will only be contacted if there is a problem with the request for a health record or transcript.

Health Records and/or Transcripts will only be released for employment verifications if the graduate or former student signs a release of information form, and we are provided with a copy through the agency and/or employer.


If you have any questions regarding the process of Graduate/Former Student Health Record and/or Transcripts, please contact Student Records, Mrs. Michelle Phillips at 732-329-4044 ext. 3273.