Option II and Summer Institute Information Please review the following forms for information on Option II:
- Option II - Pathways to Graduation
- Option II - At-A-Glance
- Option II - Application
- Option II - Independent Study Application
- Option II - Music HAP Application
- Option II - Time & Activity Sheet
- Option II - Physical Education Addenda
Please review the following forms for information on the Summer Institute:
- SBHS Summer Institute
The South Brunswick High School Summer Institute offers a set of courses which enable a student to …
· advance a course level in a given sequence of courses
· take a course of studies not currently offered during the school year at South Brunswick High School
· complete more advanced or intense study in a given area of interest
· respond to a scheduling conflict which precludes the student taking a course critical to his/her educational plan.
The offerings for the Summer Institute 2013 have been expanded into other areas of content beyond the science classes offered in the past. Run with great success in previous years, offerings for the Summer Institute 2013 have been expanded. This year, the SBHS Summer Institute will offer 17 courses, including some for rising 9th graders along with one for rising 8th graders. Please click on the following link for additional information:
- Summer Institute Course Information and Application
Please note that there is a May 1 deadline for applications.
Summer Institute courses for advancement are available for credit. Students will automatically receive Option II credit on their transcript that will count toward graduation credit if a student fulfills all course requirements.