Parent Teacher Organization/School Site Council
Welcome to the SBHS PTO/School Site Council Webpage
The goals of the PTO are:
- to promote and improve the relationship and communication between the parents/guardians of the student body and the school personnel;
- to promote and improve the relationship between the school and community at large;
- to provide resources as deemed reasonable for educational and school community purposes;
- to award scholarships to eligible members of the South Brunswick High School graduating class.
Kamaljeet (Shalu) Khanna – President
Tejpreet Reen - Vice President
James Prete - Treasurer
Lizette Lopez – Secretary
Sabuha Qureshi-Din - Social Media Coordinator
Contact us at PTO.SBHS@sbparents.org
All meetings are held at the SBHS School Library at 7 p.m.
We can only be successful with your support.
- Food truck fest was a great success! Thank you to all who were able to make it!
- Canned goods were collected at the Food Truck Fest and donated for the food pantry!
- PTO is looking for volunteers to donate dessert(s) to be served to the Teachers during Parent Teacher Conference on Monday, November 7, 2016. If you are interested in donating, please send an email to PTO.SBHS@sbparents.org
Membership allows you to join a committee, lets your senior student apply for our scholarship, and allows you to vote on issues pertaining to the PTO. You must be a paid member by December 31st of each and every year your child attends SBHS for them to be eligible for a scholarship as a senior.
Download and complete this PTO Membership Form and return it to the SBHS PTO -or- click here to Sign-up Online.
Dear SBHS Families,
We’re excited to share with you a new SBHS PTO fundraiser! Meadow Farms Fundraising Information
The Meadow Farms Online Catalog Fundraiser is just in time for your holiday shopping.
Go to the following link: http://shop.meadowfarms.com/index.asp?PID=1011173
You shop, and our SBHS PTO will earn a Percentage of the sale.
Please forward this Link to your family and friends to help support our efforts.
- Orders get shipped directly to your home! Spend $75.00 on products on the site and get free shipping!
- All the funds raised will go right back to the SBHS school community. The more we raise the more we can do for our students and faculty!
- Sale ends December 16, 2016.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
The PTO was formed exclusively for charitable and educational means within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or corresponding section of any future Federal Tax Code.