Week of Respect – October 5 – 9
The following are a few of the activities that we will be conducting at the High School as part of the New Jersey "Week of Respect" program. This program, in its 4th year, was created as part of the state's anti-bullying law.
- VTN Announcements all week promoting respect and quotations about respect to be aired throughout the school day.
- The BRIDGE Center will assist in sponsoring an "Upstander Pledge" activity during all lunches for all students who wish to participate.
- During all lunched on Wednesday, students can have their photo taken to show what the "SBHS Face of Respect" looks like.
- All students will be encouraged to wear blue on Thursday as a sign of solidarity in respecting others at SBHS.
- All PEER classes will be visited and all PEER Leaders will receive direct instruction on how to identify bullying behaviors as well as how to recognize of others are being targeted.
SBHS News and Information
Level Change Request Form
Please click on the following link to view a letter to parents regarding PARCC (Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Career) which will take place during the testing window of April 4, 2016-May 20, 2016. PARCC Parent Letter
- School Information
- Important Links
- School Hours