Welcome to Mrs. Pawlak's Class Page!
Busy Bees Class News
March 10. 2014
This week we will begin our study of of "Uu" and Creatures Under the Sea. We have discussed a variety of life forms and the children seem engaged and eager to learn more. This week please choose four out the five choices.
- REad a non-fiction book about animals that live under the sea. Write the title and author. Draw a picture of an animal or animals that the story discussed.
- Choose an animal that lives under the ocean. Write two ways you are different from that animal.
- Use clay. Make your favorite animal tht lives under the sea. Write two facts about tht animal.
- Help your parents with the laundry. Sort the underwear. How many of each kind are there? How many pairs altogerher?
- Walk around your house. List 3 places that you can fit under. Be sure to try them.
- There will be school on Friday, March 14, 2014.
- Our class must be in a growth spurt. Many of the children are still hungry after they have eaten their snack. My pretzels are a hit. If you are noticing this yourself please send in something extra! Be sure it is healthy!