Welcome to Mrs. Pawlak's Class Page!
February 8, 2016
This week the Fantastic Frogs will continue to talk about friendship and Valentine's Day. Please complete 3 out of the 4 assignments and return the homework book on Thursday.
- Make a Valentine's Day card for someone special.
- Draw a picture of your friend. Name two reasons you like this person.
- Who would you ask to be your Valentine? Why?
- Draw a heart. Cover the heart in candy hearts. Make a pattern.
- There will be no school on Friday, February 12, 2016 or Monday,
February 15, 2016.
- If your child wears snow boots to school, please sent in sneakers as a change. The boots get hot and are hard to move in.
- We will be celebrating Valentine's Day on Thursday. If your child would like to pass out cards, be sure there is one for each child. Here is the list of children and the spelling of their names.