Welcome to Mrs. Pawlak's Class Page!
Busy Bees Class News
December 2, 2013
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This week the Precious Piggies will be working with the letter Hh. We will begin discussing the holidays that occur during this season. Here's this weeks' homework. Again, choose only 4 from the 5 selections and complete one each day. Please sign the homework that is finished and return the book on Friday.
- Find and cut out the word "Holiday" five times from brochures and/or magazines. Glue them onto a homework page and circle the "Hh" with your favorite color crayon.
- Write the name of the holiday(s) your family celecbrates during this season. Write a sentence stating your favorite part of this holiday (ex: I like...)
- Cut out a piece of holiday wrapping paper. Glue it on the paper. Describe the pattern you see.
- Write a sentence telling what you could do to make someone else happy during this holiday season.
- Cut out ten or more pictures of hats from brochures, magazines etc. Sort them by something that is the same. Glue down the sorts and label how the hats were sorted.
Once again, thank you for your help and support.
- Keep practicing zipping your coats! Also remember to stuff your gloves and hats in the sleeve.
- Don't forget sneakers on Monday and Friday for gym.