Welcome to Mrs. Pawlak's Class Page!
November 30, 2015
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! This week we will be working on the letters "Ee" and "Rr". We will begin discussing the holidays and what animals are beginning to do now that the weather is getting colder.
Please choose 4 out of the 5 homework choices.
- Find and cut out the word "Holiday" five times from brochures and/or magazines. Glue them onto a homework paper and circle the Hh with your favorite color crayon.
- Write the name of the holiday(s) your family celebrates during this season. Write a sentence stating your favorite part of this holiday (ex: I like....).
- Cut out a piece of holiday wrapping paper. Glue it on the paper. Describe the pattern you see.
- Write a sentence telling what you could do to make someone else happy during this holiday season.
- Cut out ten or more pictures of hats from brochures, magazines etc. Sort them by something that is the same. Glue down the sorts and label how the hats were sorted.
- Don't forget to send in healthy snacks daily.
- Practice putting on your winter outerwear. There is a lot to remember and do. Zippering can be difficult and mittens are so much easier than gloves. Please help your child put on the coat and zipper it before putting on the gloves/mittens. Encourage them to put the hats and gloves in the sleeves of their coats.