The Technology Coordinator for Cambridge School is Joy Reinknecht.
Please contact her via email at Joy.Reinknecht@sbschools.org
- Every classroom has at least 3 Macintosh computers connected to the internet and a networked printer.
- The library has 14 eMac computers and a portable lab of 30 iBook computers which can be used in classrooms throughout the school.
- All classroom teachers have an iBook computer.
- Our generous PTO purchased a Nikon Coolpix 4200 digital camera for every teacher.
- Major school events are videotaped, made into iMovies, and are available on DVD for parents.
- Every student signs an Acceptable Use Agreement before using Technology.