Cambridge School State and National Recognition
* Scholastic-Intel "Schools of Distinction" National Semi-Finalist
* Star Ledger publishes two-year study of state assessments and ranks Cambridge in the top 10% of schools statewide
* NJ Monthly rated Cambridge School as one of the "31 Great Elementary Schools in New Jersey"
* Awarded Exxon / Mobil Educational Alliance Grants (2003 -2011)
* New Jersey Best Practices Award for "Operation Bookworm"
* Before and After School Program nationally accredited
* U.S. Department of Eduaction Blue Ribbon School
* New Jersey Star School
* New Jersey Best Practices Award for "Pathways Program"
* Redbook Magazine rated Cambridge School as one of the "Best Elementary Schools in America"
NJ Governor’s Award for Outstanding Teaching:
Mr. James Angelus
Mrs. Megan Klimowicz
Mrs. Nancy Roberts
Mrs. Eda Schmalz
Mr. Michael Touhey
Mrs. Chitra Ravichandran
N.J. Dept. of Education “Best Practice” Award:
Mrs. Eileen Zweig, co-creator of Operation Bookworm and co-author,
OPERATION BOOKWORM: Reading Activities Your Child Will Love.
Certified Responsive Classroom Trainers:
Mrs. Shana McDonough
Nationally Board Certified Faculty:
Mrs. Maureen Canonico