Golf From Tee To Green
REGISTER NOW FOR FALL 2016!
5 lessons for $119 Sundays: Sept. 18 - Oct 23, 2016
Choose from two classes: 4:00-5:10 PM or 5:10-6:20 PM
It’s almost like private lessons! Only 8 students per class!
Join Ray Cavicchio, a golf teaching professional with more than 20 years experience, including work with LPGA and PGA Tour Professionals. The class meets rain or shine!
Held at Raritan Golf Range, 101 Orlando Drive, Raritan off Route 206 just south of the Somerville Circle where Routes 202, 206 & 28 meet.
If possible, bring a 7 or 8 iron to the first class. Puchase a bucket of golf balls at each class. Total cost for balls will be apx. $35 for course.
Beginner adult golfers will start learning while those with some experience can improve their game. Learn the simple “secrets” of strik-ing the ball for distance and accuracy, along with chipping, pitching and putting.
This class is for adults. Students 16 years and older are permitted to register when a parent also registers to attend, otherwise, children under 18 years old are not permitted to accompany parents.
Sorry, no senior discount.
Online Registration is simple, convenient and secure!
Just follow the steps below!1. Go to https://register.communitypass.net
2. Choose the Community “South Brunswick Community Education Summer Programs, Tennis and Adult School” and hit the continue button.
3. Read the 3 options below to determine if you are considered an Existing User or New User. If you are not sure, please call for assistance.
• If you are a South Brunswick resident and have a child enrolled in South Brunswick Public Schools, the district has set up a Community Pass account for you. Please enter your username and password under Existing Users. If you have not yet activated your account, or do not remember your username or password, please call the number below for assistance when you are at a computer. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
• If you do not have a child enrolled in South Brunswick Public Schools or you live in a neighboring town and have used Community Pass with another organization, you are an Existing User. Please enter your username and password.
• If you do not have a child enrolled in South Brunswick Public Schools or you live in a neighboring town and have never used Community Pass before, you are a New User and need to “Create a New Account”.
4. Once you log in, under “Register Now” highlighted in red, choose “Fall 2016 Adult Community School”, and hit the orange Continue button.
5. You are now ready to register and pay for the adult classes you choose with Mastercard or Visa.
Click on "details" in the course title if you wish to read more about a particular offering.
6. You will automatically receive an email confirmation of your transaction.
Remember to keep your username & password in a safe location, and check back often for updates.For further assistance,
email Nancy.Kinal@sbschools.org or call 732-297-7800 x3148.If you prefer to pay with check or cash, you must register in person at the Community Ed. office between 9-11:30 AM or 1-3 PM weekdays. Please call 732-297-7800 x3148 for before coming in to make sure office staff is available to set up your account and register you. You will need a valid email address.
Registrations cannot be taken by phone, FAX or mail.
Remember to sign up for the Community Education Email Distribution list at