Register now for Winter/Spring Adult Community School!
Join us and let
YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE!
To preview classes before registering, click here.
*** REGISTRATION DEADLINES APPLY! REGISTER AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE CLASS STARTS! ***
We are offering a great variety of quality programs for adults from hobbies and fitness to wellness and finance.
Fitness and Exercise Choices: Zumba Aerobics with Tracy, Bollywood Dance Workout, Kung Fu for Self Defense, Tai Chi, Tennis, Golf, 4 different Dance Classes - Country Line, Social, Salsa & Merengue, or Swing Dancing.
Technology Classes: Unleashing the Power of Google, Using your iPad, iPhone or iPod to the Max, Basic & Intermediate Microsoft Office, Digital Photography.
Mind, Body & Spirit Choices: Tea & Wellness Semimar, Meditation Techniques, Yoga & Tai Chi.
Creative Arts: Sewing, Watercolor Painting, Chair Caning & Recovering.
Personal Enrichment & Finances: Navigating Medicare, Complete Financial Management Workshop, Guitar, Voice Acting/Voice Overs.
Classes start in early February!Community School classes are open to all adults over 18 years of age.
We welcome people from neighboring communities.
Online Registration is simple, convenient and secure!
Just follow the steps below!
1. Go to https://register.communitypass.net
2. Enter the Community “South Brunswick Community Education Summer Programs, Tennis and Adult School” and hit the continue button.
3. Before creating an account, read the 3 options to determine if you are considered an Existing User or New User. If you are not sure, please call 732-297-7800 x3148 for assistance.
4. Once you log in, choose “Winter/Spring 2017 Adult Community School”, and hit the Register button.
5. You are now ready to register and pay for the adult classes you choose with Mastercard or Visa.
Click on each course title to see the schedule and read more about a particular class.
6. You will automatically receive an email confirmation of your transaction.
Remember to keep your username & password in a safe location, and check back often for updates. Registration questions? Email Nancy.Kinal@sbschools.org or call 732-297-7800 x3148.
If you do not have internet access, please call for registration assistance. Registrations cannot be taken by phone, FAX or mail.
Remember to keep your username & password in a safe location, and check back often for updates.Registration questions? Email Nancy.Kinal@sbschools.org
or call 732-297-7800 x3148.Contact Nancy.Kinal@sbschools.org or call (732) 297-7800 x3148.